How To Install Lightroom Presets (Desktop & Mobile)
1. Download presets.
2. Open Lightroom and go to the Develop Module and locate the Presets Panel on the left side.
3. Click the “+” button on the right side of that panel and click the Import Presets option.
4. Go to the location on your computer where you saved the extracted preset files, choose it and click the Import button.
That's it. Presets are imported and you can use them now.
1. Download the presets to your mobile device.
3. Open Lightroom app.
4. Create a new album to store your presets into: click on the "+" button then create a new album.
5. Find and click on the "+" button near the bottom-right and choose Device.
6. Select all of the DNG presets (the ones you extracted from .zip file) and click Add.
7. Select a preset that you want to use. Click on the ⋮ button on the top-right and tap “Copy Settings”. Give the preset a name.
Click on the select dropdown and select “Modified”. This makes the preset only overwrite the settings it changes – rather than everything.
When you’re ready, tap the ✓ button on the top-right.
8. You are ready to use. Go to the Presets tab to find your presets.